Monday, January 21, 2008

Been a while

Howdy folks,

Sorry I haven't written in a while. My buddy convinced me a while back to join a local kickball league, and somehow I got suckered into participating as one of the head refs. Stupid hot league reps! Why are they so sneaky, with their totally obvious wedding rings that I don't notice until I've already agreed to something I don't really want to do?

Fear not, though. The Lienator will be back in action before you know it. I ref'd one week and decided it's WAY too much commitment. It reminds me of the feeling I get in the pit of my stomach when I feel hungry enough to order two machaca & egg burritos, and instantly know I've signed up for more than I should have (Maricopa County Hospital be damned; I'll eat what I want!) Besides, I think I've been demoted from head ref to a much less demanding position. No one's told me what it is yet, but who wants to bet it's Ball Boy? Lefty will be proud I'm living up to his namesake.

Cheers,
Lien

1 comment:

Molly Butters said...

What did Lien do for Cinco de Mayo? Surely something exciting that involved hot chicks, machaca and cutting cans.