Monday, January 14, 2008

Still an overwhelming response

Well, the responses to my original post just keep rolling in. It's reached a point where I can't even remember all of the chicks' names, if they even have names. I've come to just refer to them by their profession or hobby. There's Bartender Chick, Motocross Chick, Hiker Chick, Accountant Chick...

The one problem is that eventually my buddies are going to meet one of these chicks, and when I introduce her by her real name, I'm just going to get blank stares until someone goes "Oh... do you mean Slutty Chick?" I'm not sure what I'll do about that. Wait, what am I talking about? If I'm dating Slutty Chick what will I ever have to worry about??

Cheers,
Lien

4 comments:

Neil K. said...

Lien, when I talked to you last night, I got the impression that suddenly things are starting to dry up on you on all fronts. Maybe your post was a little hasty. I'd say: "Never count any chickens before they're delicious, machacha omlettes."

It makes me wonder what you should change on your profile to start an influx of hotties again. Maybe another blog entry would help.

Cyber Babs said...

Agreed.

-Redheaded Motorcycle Chick.

Lien Lakass said...

Your worries are without warrant, friends. The requests for Lien-love are lining up faster than the 2am drive-thru queue at Filiberto's.

Besides, omelettes are too difficult to eat in the car. Don't know you that all breakfast foods are meant to be wrapped in a tortilla? Amateurs...

Fallon said...

Hi...I'm Fallon, a fictional character in Bobby Harwell's novel Flawed. Bobby played a committee senator in Human Nature. If you'd like more of Bobby's film credits please go to IMDb.com. If you would like to know more about his novel or how to buy it please go to brharwell.com. Then go to my blog and click Scene from "Flawed". That will bring up the link to the short video excerpt of the prologue to "Flawed". Thank you. Enjoy.